Frequently Asked Questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Come out to your home.
- Assess your roof project.
- Provide you with an estimate on the spot in most cases (takes about 15-20 minutes).
- If you are ready to go, we get your project on the schedule (if you are having leaks or it’s an emergency situation we do our best to secure this as soon as possible).
- We collect the first payment (typically 50%) on the start date of the project.
- Install the roof in a timely manner.
- I swing by and complete a final inspection and cleanup which includes collecting extra material.
- I collect the final check or send a final invoice to you within a few days.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
How did you get started doing this type of work?
My roofing career started after Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. I left my hometown and headed south to help cleanup and got involved with historic roof restoration. My first project was a slate roof for a Federal Judge. After the job was complete, he wrote me a personal reference letter and it inspired me to go full-speed ahead in the roofing industry.
What types of customers have you worked with?
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Insurance Claim Experts
Our team will walk you through your insurance claim for a hassle-free process.
We’ll respond to your call within 24 hours to ensure your safety and protection.
Let’s Get Started
Whether your roof needs replacing or you’re finishing a newly-constructed home, we can’t wait to work with you! Call us at (208) 889-3761 Western Construction & Roofing has you covered.